Day 345 - Nashville here we come

 Today is the 2nd day of the 50th week, the 11th day of the 12th month, and the 345th day of 2023.

The storm was a bit later arriving yesterday than originally anticipated, and so continued longer thru the night and the rain turned briefly to snow.  The roads are, of course, too warm for it to lay, but there will be an unpleasant surprise for those who do not have a garage 

Not exactly what you want to see when you have a flight out, but according to both BWI and SW, all flights are on time.  Traffic, on the other hand, is not doing as well.  There was already before 7AM an alert informing me that three lanes of 495 were being shut down due to an accident.

This will be my first foray into an airport since December 2019, and the first time traveling with my daughter since she was disabled.  I've prepared as much as I can, and all that remains for me to do today is decide on some odds 'n ends [like whether I am going to wear boots or shoes], to clean the litterbox, and to pack the charged electronics in my carryon. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 195 - medicine and movies