Day 334 - the last day of November

 Today is the 5th day of the 48th week, the 30th day of the 11th month, the 334rd day of 2023, and:

  • Blue Beanie Day
  • Cities for Life Day
  • Computer Security Day
  • Day of Remembrance of all Victims of Chemical Warfare
  • Independence Day - Barbados from the UK in 1966
  • National Mason Jar Day
  • National Methamphetamine Awareness Day
  • National Mississippi Day
  • National Mousse Day
  • National Personal Space Day
  • National Stay at Home Because You're Well Day
  • Native Women's Equal Pay Day
  • Perpetual Youth Day

Quote of the day:
"Because the past is what it is and, as a result, I am who I am, my task is to embrace the whole of my life without denial or revulsion."
~  Dale S. Wright, “Why Should I Appreciate Life?” 

Today has been a rough EOM

Yup, that's all I have to say about today because otherwise I'll start to whine, and I haven't got any cheese here in the office

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 195 - medicine and movies