Day 300 - lollygagging

 Today is the 6th day of the 43rd week, the 27th day of the 10th month, the 300th day of 2023, and:

  • American Beer Day
  • Black Cat Day
  • Boxer Shorts Day
  • Cranky Co-Workers Day
  • Frankenstein Friday
  • Global Champagne Day
  • International Bandana Day
  • National Breadstix Day
  • National Civics Day
  • National Mentoring Day
  • National Pharmacy Buyer Day
  • National Potato Day
  • Navy Day
  • Sylvia Plath Day
  • World Day for Audiovisual Heritage
  • World Lemur Day
  • World Occupational Therapy Day
  • and Voyager 1 is 22h 27m 57s of light travel time from Earth, or 24,246,000,000 km / 15,066,000,000 miles / 162.08 AU 

Quote of the day:
"It's just a whole different thing, and it's just that my life has been a blessing, and I thank god every day for the gifts that he has given me and for my daughter and to be able to watch her grow and be a part of her joys and her excitement and what she wants to do in life."
~ Teena Marie [AKA Mary Christine Brockert], American R&B and soul singer, songwriter, musician, composer, and producer

Another day off.  After sleeping late [these days that means around 8 AM], there are only three things I have to do today:
  1. wrap my daughter's presents
  2. strip the bed, wash the sheets, then remake the bed
  3. write in my blog
The rest of the day is mine to do with as I please, at least until it is time to get ready for the birthday dinner being held in honor of my daughter's natal day.

So what will I do with this day?  the plan at the moment is to read and relax - yesterday I didn't even go in world or play a single game.  Instead?  I revisited the vibrant world of Pern.  

Heartsick after looking at current , I just might return there today....

TGIF!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 195 - medicine and movies