day 273

Today is the 7th day of the 39th week, the 30th day of the 9th month, the 273rd day of 2023, and:
  • Bed & Breakfast Inn Mascot Day
  • Chewing Gum Day
  • Extra Virgin Olive Oil Day
  • Family Health and Fitness Day USA
  • Independence Day - Botswana from the UK in 1966
  • International Blasphemy Rights Day
  • International Lace Day
  • International Podcast Day
  • International Thunderbirds Day
  • International Translation Day
  • National Ghost Hunting Day
  • National Hot Mulled Cider Day
  • National Love People Day
  • National Mud Pack Day
  • National Preparathon! Day
  • Nickelodeon's Worldwide Day of Play
  • Orange Shirt Day
  • Recovery Day
  • Save Your Photos Day
  • Seat Check Saturday
  • The Time of Yoga
  • Wrigley Chewing Gum Day
I did it deliberately, knowing I was going to take a couple of days to bounce back.   But I have both my COVID and my flu vaccinations for this year and now I am going to go back to my couch with my chai,  and relax with book and streaming cable as the sun struggles to dispel the clouds.  

Have a great Caturday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 195 - medicine and movies